4 Easy Ways to Jump-Start your Spring Fitness
Spring is here and with it ends bulking season. It’s time to burn off those winter pounds and get prepped for summer clothes and lying in the sun. Here are 5 tips for jump-starting your spring fitness routine.
1: A Morning Smoothie
Start your day right with a healthy, tasty smoothie. Nothing gets you in the mood of living and eating healthy than starting the day with a health kick. There are all sorts of smoothies that fill the quota of a healthy tasty breakfast but my personal favourite is as follows:
- 500ml of Soya Milk.
- 2 tbl spoons of Linseed/Flaxseed.
- 1 scoop of strawberry/vanilla protein shake.
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries.
- 1 cup of kale.
Add water if you prefer it thinner. Blend it all together and get going with your day, feeling revitalised and alive, dedicated to a new fit and healthy lifestyle.
2: A Morning Workout
Sometimes getting in a morning workout before work is just what you need. Whether that activity is a run, weightlifting or just 20 minutes of morning Yoga; that early morning burst of activity will you get you in the perfect mind-set for the day.
Here at Xen-Do we offer the best high intensity workout open to all levels, experiences and ages. What your body needs is a heavy one-hour workout that burns through over 1000 calories and hits every muscle in your body. This fast paced hour is the perfect daily hit to kick-start your spring fitness routine.
Half of exercise is recovery. When you work out you break down your muscles allowing them repair and grow. You can push yourself to the absolute limit but if you don’t get enough rest then you’ll soon find yourself failing to reach that high again. When you’re jump-starting your spring fitness routine make sure to get plenty of sleep in the evening, allowing you to get up early the next day, give it your all and continue your spring fitness routine.
- - the author is not a qualified doctor or anyone who can dispense medical advice.
- - any opinions stated are just that and people should consult a doctor before making any dietary changes or changes of any nature prompted by the articles published by or on behalf of Xen-Do.
- - under 16’s please obtain parental permission before posting anything online.
- - any opinions stated are that of the author and do not represent the opinions of Xen-Do.