Xen-Do Martial Arts is a fusion of oriental kicking and punching, western boxing and karate. It combines Self Defence, aerobic workout, flexibility, coordination and speed.
At our Xen-Do school of Martial Arts @ Marylebone we pride ourselves on helping our students achieve their goals: whether you want to increase your fitness level, develop your body strength, have fun and unwind or you just want to learn Self DefenceXen-Do Kickboxing has the perfect programme for you.
From our Marylebone, London location we are able to offer:
- Comprehensive Martial Arts programmes to suit all ages and abilities with personal and private lessons available.
- High quality facilities in the heart of the West End, providing a timetable structured to the needs of a busy lifestyle.
- Kids Kickboxing classes based on our proven 'Little and Junior Champs' programmes.
- Champion Xen-Do Instructors - see our Martial Arts instructors bios.
- Have a closer look at Xen-Do's Marylebone Timetable.
We offer FREE trial Kickboxing lessons that give you the opportunity of experiencing the atmosphere at Marylebone Xen-Do Martial Arts with no commitment. One of our instructors will introduce you to the club, you will be able to meet other members and, under close supervision, take part in a lesson. Why not try a FREE trial Kickboxing lesson today?
Classes range from £12.00 - £15.00 (depending on your chosen membership).