Terms and Conditions
To apply to the XEN-DO Website
1. XEN-DO invites you to visit the XEN-DO website. Access to and use of the site are subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein and all applicable laws. XEN-DO reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice.
2. This is an offer made by XEN-DO to you under which you are invited to browse, peruse and interact for your own personal education, information and communication with XEN-DO. The offer is expressly conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and XEN-DO concerning access to the XEN-DO Website and takes precedence over all such existing communications and/or agreements.
3. You acknowledge that whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the XEN-DO website is accurate and up-to-date, XEN-DO makes no warranty as to its accuracy and you accept that any and all use of information contained on the XEN-DO website is at your own risk. XEN-DO shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the XEN-DO website or any erroneous or omitted information contained on the XEN-DO website.
4. You accept that the entire content of the XEN-DO website is protected by copyright and that XEN-DO is either the proprietor or licensee of all copyright in the material contained thereon. XEN-DO reserves all its rights as COPYRIGHT PROPRIETOR/LICENSEE of the XEN-DO website and prohibits without limitation downloading, distribution, exhibition, copying, adaptation, reposting, modification of and dealing in any copyright material contained therein save as expressly provided herein without the express written authorisation of XEN-DO. You are advised that all communications made via the XEN-DO website and/or email including but not limited to competition entries is strictly on a non-confidential basis and you hereby grant to XEN-DO an exclusive royalty free perpetual licence to use the content of any such communication for any purposes whatsoever.
5. You acknowledge that XEN-DO reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trade marks and logos.
6. You are advised that any and all images of people and/or places and/or events are lawfully used by XEN-DO and that any misuse of these images by you is prohibited. You are further reminded that any such misuses of images may be a violation of copyright law, trade mark law, rights of privacy, publicity and personality, laws of defamation and/or obscenity, communications regulations and other legal provisions.
7. XEN-DO cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with products and services that you purchase from a third party site that links to or from xen-do.com, since these may be owned and operated by independent retailers. XEN-DO has not taken steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. XEN-DO does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against XEN-DO with respect to such sites. XEN-DO encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
8. XEN-DO reminds you that they police and enforce their rights vigorously and to the maximum extent available under the law.
9. XEN-DO cannot guarantee that any software downloaded from the XEN-DO website will meet any user's needs, standards, or desired specifications. Although the software available from the XEN-DO website has been screened for recommendations and viruses, XEN-DO cannot guarantee that this screening has been performed to the user's satisfaction. XEN-DO cannot and does not guarantee that such software will be free from viruses or errors. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the XEN-DO website is done at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results in the download of such material and you bear all risk of viruses, errors, or damage and all other risks resulting from such downloading.
"Xen-Do Marylebone is a great club for people who want to get fit and learn new skills."
✭✭✭✭✭ Paul Richardson read more...
"Xen-Do is a great place to introduce adults or kids to a martial art, and also to improve fitness."
✭✭✭✭✭ Phil Barr read more...
"I would highly recommend Xen-Do Martial Arts clubs for anyone wanting to get into kickboxing or martial arts in general for the first time."
✭✭✭✭✭ Harriet Oglethorpe read more...
"Since starting Kickboxing at Golders Green I have achieved far more than I thought was possible with a new level of fitness."
✭✭✭✭✭ Ben Skinner read more...
"You can do kickboxing at Xen-Do no matter what age or level of fitness you are. All Senseis have been amazing."
✭✭✭✭✭ Sonia Piton read more...
"The classes are flexible, which gives an opportunity to come when suits you best. Kickboxing improved my balance and fitness."
✭✭✭✭✭ Julia Kusnierz read more...
"I travel for nearly 2 hours to get to this dojo - that should tell you how good it is."
Louise Brain read more...